Perhaps one of the most stressful aspects about getting ready for plane travel with my toddlers is the packing, but more specifically, the packing of the carry-on. The carry-on is so crucial because that is where you will need all the stuff that will hopefully save you during the journey. Aside from the diapers, extra set of clothes (for the kiddoes AND the parents!), the important documents, it is key to bring enough items to entertain your children. That’s where Keep ‘Em Quiet comes in!
On a recent trip to London with my kiddos, I had the good fortune of meeting Daniel, the founder of Keep ‘Em Quiet. Among other items they sell catering to traveling parents, they offer awesome travel entertainment packs, ideal for kids between the ages of 1 to 10! Daniel kindly gave us the girl’s pack for 1- to 3-year-olds for my 2-year-old daughter and the boy’s pack for the 3- to 5-year-old pack for my 4-year-old son. Needless to say, Daniel became a household name for a few weeks. Daniel essentially was Santa Claus for my kids. These travel packs are literally PACKED with so many goodies!
Here’s what I loved and why I would absolutely recommend a Keep ‘Em Quiet Travel Pack for any traveling parent:
- It takes away the stress of having to go out and purchase all the things separately. The Keep ‘Em Quiet travel pack comes with everything already there, making my life so much easier!
- The travel pack was packed! In my daughter’s pack, there were crafts, sticker books, storybooks, coloring books, and so much more!
- In my son’s pack, we found legos (he was so happy about this!), Ninja Turtles, more crafts and storybooks, and still so much more.
- Each pack came with healthy snacks.
- You can choose how big you want your pack to be depending on how long you travel. Our packs kept my kiddos busy for weeks!
- The kids were proud and excited that their pack came in its own bag, like a backpack for them.
- Last but not least–these packs are screen-free!!
As a mother, the best part of the Keep ‘Em Quiet travel pack was just the fact that I didn’t have to worry about figuring out their travel entertainment. I would wholeheartedly recommend buying a Keep ‘Em Quiet travel pack if you are about to embark on a trip. Perfect for kids of all ages, boys and girls!