Beyond a trip, it’s about the journey. Beyond the journey, it’s the experience.
The team at Bébé Voyage has spent the last three years thinking about how we can take the incredible wealth of knowledge shared in Club Bébé Voyage to the next level. How can we connect with our audience in a way that the Facebook platform cannot offer? How could we take things to the next level?
We are finally ready to introduce Bébé Voyage trails!
Bébé Voyage + Crumbdrop
We are so excited to announce our partnership with Crumbdrop, a tech platform that has allowed us to co-create Geo-tagged, image-rich trails in cities around the world that you can realistically do with your family in a day. Over the course of the past few months, Bébé Voyage and Crumbdrop teams have endeavored to launch an initial 18 trails across Chicago, Paris, London, Tokyo, Sydney, Stockholm, and Reykjavik for adventurous families.
Why do we think you’ll like this new feature? So many of the questions that come up in Club Bébé Voyage revolve around how families can realistically plan a day in a foreign city. Our trails do just that–they give you one day in a city, created by a local parent, spelling out everything you need to know.
Created by Bébé Voyage ambassadors, moms and dads who like to explore and share their travel hacks, these trails offer a fresh local perspective on a city. You’ll actually feel like our ambassadors are walking you around their city offering their insider tips and showing off their favorite places.
Our trails will not only give you concrete family-friendly ideas for your trip, but they will also tell you how to plan your day step-by-step. Handpick a trail by an ambassador who shares your similar interests and go explore!
We made sure to keep everything a traveling parent might worry about in mind to take the mental charge off your shoulders. Before heading out on the trail, we will tell you:
- Whether the trail is stroller-friendly
- What your budget should be
- Whether you will need to make any sort of reservations in advance
- A sense of timing
- What kind of weather is needed
- Anything else you might need to know ahead of time
Not traveling anytime soon?
Perhaps what’s most exciting about these trails is that they can inject a sense of adventure into your own cities. If you’re stuck wondering what to do with your kids on a Saturday, check out a trail in your own city (if you happen to live in one of them)! You’ll end up discovering things you might not know about your own home! These trails are truly meant for any parent who likes to explore and uncover family-friendly hidden gems.
As excited about these trails as we are? Here are a few ways you can get involved!:
- Do you live in a city or are you traveling soon to a city where we have trails? Go ahead and choose a trail to follow and let us know how it went!
- Did you follow a trail or did you just see one from our website and you are so excited about it, you want to tell the world? Please help us share this awesome new feature with your audiences!
- We want to grow this platform, so please let us know if you would be interested in submitting a trail and where! Just send us an email at [email protected]