Opportunities at Bébé Voyage
Join the Bébé Voyage Team!
As the Bébé Voyage community grows, our core team needs help in spreading the word, developing fresh and exciting content, and keeping up to date with all of our members. If you want to be part of a team whose purpose it is to empower children to be curious, open-minded, global citizens and lifelong travelers by exposing them to new cultures and experiences to build a better, more peaceful world for all, we’d love to hear from you!
The Culture at Bébé Voyage
We are so pleased that you are interested in joining our internal team. As you consider supporting us, we wanted to share what type of culture you can expect to experience at Bébé Voyage.
- Global Workspace! Our current core team is scattered throughout the world! From Mozambique, Chicago, Milwaukee, to Baltimore, Sydney, London, and Paris, our core team is 100% remote. We are looking for candidates who are able to work independently and willing to work across cultures and time zones.
- Virtual Tools! Since we are all virtual, we utilize cloud-based software to communicate and collaborate. Google Docs, Skype, and WhatsApp are among the most popular tools for communicating and managing our projects. Familiarity with these tools is beneficial, but we are also happy to introduce these tools to you, as long as you’re eager to learn.
- Community! As a company, we value curiosity, authenticity, fun, community, and peace. We try to reflect that in the way we work as a team. So while you might be physically far away, we communicate often and try to make sure you’re never lonely!
- Compensation! While at this time we are unable to offer monetary compensation (for anyone, including ourselves), we can offer you the opportunity to gain more experience in your current field, learn or master new skills, be part of an exciting start-up, and explore new career opportunities. Once we are profitable, (hopefully soon!) we will give priority to the current team members for paid positions.
- Flexibility! Flexibility goes both ways! Our hours are flexible, but we do request that you are available to dedicate at least 5 hours a week to Bébé Voyage and are available for at least 1-status call each week.
Still Interested? Apply Here!
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to us.
Note: Some of the positions have additional requirements. Please read the listing carefully and submit all your materials together. Positions are open until filled.
Currently Available Volunteer Positions
Web designer needed to help drive e-commerce sales and sign ups for Bébé Voyage.
- 2+ yrs. experience in digital graphic design, especially mobile-first sites
clear understanding of desktop vs mobile traffic and users and how to optimize design elements for each
- proven track record of helping increase e-commerce conversion rates
clear understanding on how to optimize call to action buttons and user flow, including call to action placement, colors, etc.)
- ability to build and deploy A/B tests of different layouts and landing pages
- experience in e-commerce sites a must
- experience in baby travel related sector a plus
Bébé Voyage has a lot of fantastic marketing and social media marketing projects in the near future in which we would like to create professional/sleek visual content to help these projects stand out and succeed. Additionally, we are publishing some resource guides which need some layout and visual attention. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Destination Guides Editor and Social Media Manager to make sure visual content coincides with written copy for projects. Bonus if the Graphic Designer can also help out with web design for our WordPress powered website.
In your application, please include 2-3 samples of work you have created.
Bébé Voyage has already been covered in the Wall Street Journal and the New York Post, but we would love to get more visibility in the press (around the world), especially as we roll out new initiatives. The Media Relations Specialist will develop a press list of relevant journalists and bloggers in key cities around the globe, monitor HARO (Help a Reporter Out) and respond to relevant queries, write and send out press releases for upcoming events.
In your application, please include a fictional press release for the launch of our destination guides.
The Bébé Voyage members only Facebook group is thriving and we’re having a tough time keeping up. We have more than 5000 members with dozens more waiting to get in! We need a community manager to: