Everything you need to plan a trip to Chicago! The Bébé Voyage Chicago Bundle includes our 5-day Chicago Itinerary + the Traveling with Toddlers Chicago Destination Guide.
Buy the bundle and save 20%!
Chicago Destination Guide Features:
- Accommodation suggestions – Neighborhoods, hotels, and resorts that are great for kids ages 0-5
- Transportation advice – From public transit to car rentals and what to do about car seats, we’re here to help you navigate your destination like a local
- Where to stock up – Whether you need to run out and grab diapers or pick up groceries to stock your vacation rental, we’ve listed the best grocery stores, pharmacies, and supermarkets where you’re headed
- Baby-friendly specifics – What brands of baby items are available locally, how to say baby-related keywords and phrases, and what the deal is with changing tables, nursing, and overall baby friendliness abroad
- How to find a babysitter – for a date night out
- Pediatric clinics and meds – just in case
- The best things to see and do – Museums, activities, shopping, historical sites, parks, and more
- Restaurant suggestions – A list of both casual and higher-end dining options to feed the whole family
- Tips and tricks – Helpful advice from our global community of parents
5-day Chicago Itinerary Features
Each itinerary for Chicago is a walking tour you can realistically do in a day with little ones in tow. It comes with an FAQ that answers all your questions, like:
- What gear do I need for this day out?
- How should I dress my family?
- Do I need cash in my wallet?
- What are recommended ages for this itinerary?
- When should we start this day out?
- How long does it take?
- Do I need to book ahead/reserve anything?
- When can I take this itinerary?
Both the Bébé Voyage Destination Guide and the Itineraries come with interactive maps that you can easily consult on your phone while you’re out.
The itineraries also include turn-by-turn directions for easy navigation!
Everything is updated post-pandemic.