Finding things to do in Paris with Kids Has Never Been Easier
With the Complete Bébé Voyage Paris Toddler Travel guide (2022 edition), you’ll gain access to top attractions in Paris for families, vetted Paris hotels for kids, community approved Paris restaurants for kids, as well as an airport map that pinpoints family amenities in airports around the world, along with an interactive customized city map with our recommended restaurants, parks and more. Additionally, the Complete Paris Bébé Voyage Travel Guide includes information on how to find a babysitter and a pediatrician. It also has a medical section which identifies for you common over-the-counter baby and child medications available in that country and their equivalents. In the complete edition, you’ll also find a customized phrasebook which helps you translate baby gear and other keywords and phrases which are relevant to traveling with a baby.
Paris Family Travel Guide Features:
- Airport maps – Easily locate kids play spaces, nursing mothers rooms, and other helpful hints for various airports worldwide.
- Accommodation suggestions – Neighborhoods, hotels, and resorts that are great for kids ages 0-5
- The best things to see and do – Museums, activities, shopping, historical sites, parks and more
- Restaurant suggestions – A list of both casual and higher-end dining options to feed the whole family
- Transportation advice – From public transit to car rentals and what to do about car seats, we’re here to help you navigate your destination like a local
- Where to stock up – Whether you need to run out and grab diapers or pick up groceries to stock your vacation rental, we’ve listed the best grocery stores, pharmacies, and supermarkets where you’re headed
- Baby-friendly specifics – What brands of baby items are available locally, how to say baby-related keywords and phrases, and what the deal is with changing tables, nursing, and overall baby friendliness abroad
- Tips and tricks – Helpful advice from our global community of parents
You’ll also get access to Bébé Voyage, and our global community of globetrotting parents.
Why We Love Family Friendly Paris
With Bébé Voyage’s Family Friendly Paris Destination Guide, you’ll get to experience the City of Lights in a family-friendly way. This guidebook has recommendations on things to do for the whole family, including touring the main sites, but also how to best experience the culture like a local and what parks are nearby for your kids to go run and play.
Home to both fantastic cuisine and an amazing culture, Paris also happens to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. There are myriads of museums, parks, and world-famous sites that appeal to all ages making it truly a family friendly Paris! While the city’s infrastructure (i.e. métro, restaurants) is not particularly family friendly Paris compensates with helpful people and a vibrant family culture. Paris has exceptional public parks and omnipresent crêperies that are sure to be appreciated by young travelers and their parents alike. With so much to do, you’ll have to visit again and again to truly enjoy all that Paris has to offer!
Our destination guides ensure you have fun while also making the most of your trip thanks to the information we gather from our ambassadors all over the world—yes, people who live in this very place! Co-written by ambassadors who either live in the destination or travel to it quite often, you’ll receive authentic and local suggestions for restaurants, activities and more. From where to stay, what to eat, and how to get around… explore your destination with ease using our family-friendly guide.
What’s in each Destination Guide?
- Accommodation suggestions– neighborhoods, hotels, and resorts that are kid-friendly
- The best things to see and do– museums, activities, shopping, historical sites, parks and more
- Restaurant suggestions– a list of both casual and higher-end dining options to feed the whole family
- Transportation advice– from public transit to car rentals and what to do about car seats, we’re here to help you navigate your destination like a local
- Where to stock up– whether you need to run out and grab diapers or pick up groceries to stock your vacation rental, we’ve listed the best grocery stores, pharmacies, and supermarkets where you’re headed
- Baby-friendly specifics– what brands of baby items are available locally, how to say baby-related keywords and phrases, and what the deal is with changing tables, nursing, and overall baby friendliness abroad
- Tips and tricks– helpful advice from our global community of parents
Our destination guides are available as a PDF to read on any device, anywhere, anytime! You can access it on the road when you’re out exploring new places with your family.
Got more more questions? Check out the Bébé Voyage Travel Guide F.A.Q.